Frio Cañon offers owners a number of member services to ensure that homeowners’ stays are memorable and relaxing. The property management team can arrange outings, barbeques, and make-ready services, including grocery shopping, housekeeping and landscape maintenance. The team is also on hand to prepare equipment for fishing, kayaking, tubing and other outdoor activities.
– Event/party staffing
– Assist catering
– Yard maintenance/mowing
– Personal equipment and watercraft maintenance/service
– Arrival preparation and departure services
– Outdoor furniture setup/storage
– Water craft prep/storage
– Grocery shopping
– Facilitate shooting range
– 3rd party vendors: TLFC Services staff can meet your 3rd party trade/vendors for services at your home, but please understand TLFC Services and FCCA are not responsible for quality of work from your 3rd party vendors.
– Construction services and home maintenance can be arranged by contacting Dalgleish Construction HomeCare Services (DCHCS) by emailing Doug Alford at [email protected] and copy [email protected] . You may also reach Doug at 830-998-5798 or call the DCHCS office at 512-346-8554. DCHCS staff can manage, supervise and be responsible for subcontractors’ work at your home on a cost plus fee basis. If, however, you prefer to deal with a subcontractors directly, DCHCS staff can meet them on your behalf for an hourly charge but will not be responsible for managing and supervising the quality of their work.
Rates are as follows:
Housekeeping/Staffing/General Labor/Shopping $30.00/hour
Lawn Maintenance/Labor $38.00/hour (rate applies to any services performed that require motorized equipment)
Purchases on behalf of the Member are charged to the Member at a rate of 20% times the purchase price